View Single Post
AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥
Send a message via Yahoo to AmaniIshtar

Old 07-17-2011, 01:45 AM

Kira smiled even as she mock pouted in pain. "Hey nutcase." She countered, withdrawing from her back pocket two pieces of folded papers and passing one to Airen. from her peripheral vision she saw another early bird waving in Ren's direction, knocking the other girls shoulder she offered a wave and a small smile to the other across the hall. "Figured I'd grab your schedule too, you were bound to forget completely." She offered in explaination for having the others schedule. Readjusting the strap from her bag on her shoulder, she shrugged. "Cal was being prissy about having to go, but mom wasn't having any of it. I really can't blame him, especially since mom never lets him play his games while waiting, and his therapist is a crock." She frowned, scrunching her nose as if some unpleasent scent were nearby. "The one time we had to do a family session he was more or less trying to shove religion down our throats." She gave a long suffering sigh in rememberance, only to grin at the thoughts she had had that day. "I remained sane though. All I had to do was imagine what you would do to him if he tried it with you." Laughing softly, she pulled the navy scrunchie from around the bun she had placed her dark brown hair into only to pull it back to a low pony.

~*~

'Finally!!!' Caleb mentally shouted as the therapist finally opened his door and called him in. He really didn't hope this would be a long session, but god only knew how long his mother made the appointment. Or why she felt the need to continue with this idiot. He hated this old guy. Oh he knew why she started him on the therapy to begin with, that was a reminder that would never leave him. Subconsciously he rubbed his wrists, the checkered fabric on his right and a black sports wristband with the words 'Hot Stuff coming through' on his left. The black one was a gift from Ren and he dearly loved it. Kira had actually made the checkered one, as well as matching fabric rings, one all black and the other all white, based off one of his favorite video game character.