View Single Post
Graxdon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-17-2011, 06:59 AM

A black Jaguar pulled up to the curb a block away from the main entrance where some parents were beginning to pull up and parked as a young man quickly stepped out (dressed like so but with a black zip-up jacket and no tie: http://76.my/Malaysia/[email protected] ) carrying a backpack. He started walking away quickly when the man driving quickly stepped out, an older man dressed in a suit, and shouted after him, "Mikhail, I wan't you home as soon as you're done with the extra-curricular, do you understand me!" The boy, Mikhail Kleisser, groaned softly before turning around to face him with a sinister smile and said in a soft, high-class british accent, "Whatever you say Professor Brighton, but I want to make something clear. This place isn't my home, do you understand me?" Professor Brighton grimaced before getting back into the car and driving away, grumbling, "Just keep calm John, the pay check is worth it, and once you figure this brat out you'll be rich from the books you'll sell on his case."
Mikhail sighed and turned back towards the school, thinking, Nowhere near as impressive as the academy, but I suppose it will suffice for a while. Time to go meet the yankees. He walked into the school, wondering where the main office was in order to receive his schedule, wishing that he could have gotten a map of the building.