View Single Post
Lance
⊙ω⊙
NPC

Old 12-12-2011, 07:51 PM

Frequently Asked Questions
  • When will the event end?

The event will last about 12 days. We're aiming to end the event on January 3rd, at approximately 6pm Pacific (8pm Central) - about the same time as we do every event. Click for current Pacific time.

• How do I participate in the event?

The staff have prepared many wonderful contests and games for you, which can be found stickied at the top of the Event Forum. A summary of staff game and contest threads can be found in Post #5, below.

• How do I earn event currency?

You can earn event currency for every post that you make in the forums! So get busy chatting : D The earning rate is variable.

You can earn event currency by searching for loose tokens every 15 minutes. Depending on how lucky you are with your search, you can find 1 or 2 tokens per attempt. In some spots you might not find any, though -- if this happens, just try again in 15 minutes.

• But I still don't understand -- how do I search for tokens?

In the lower left corner of the screen, you should see an image of a magnifying glass. Mouse over that and it will change to a clickable button that will take you right to a searchable location!

• Are there event rares? How do I earn them?

Yes! There will be 5 of them. You'll be able to find them in the Special Event Store as they are released. They'll be on the back page. The first EI will be released on day 3 of the event, the others on days 5, 7, 9, and 11. You'll find item previews in the following post shortly afterward.

You can either buy the EIs with gold, or with your event currency, the choice will be yours. However, you won't be able to use gold and event currency to partly pay for the same item.

Please note: After the event, the Event Items (rares) will be removed from the shops and discontinued.

• How much will a complete Event Items (rares) set cost?

A full EI set will cost 115 tokens.

• I don't have enough time to participate so I can't get the EIs that I want! - that's not fair!

We're sorry you feel that way! We did our best to figure out a way to distribute the rare items fairly, and this was the best option available.

• Are there event commons?

Yes! Just head down to the Special Event Store.

Please note: Event commons will be available after the event ends. However, they will be moved out into the main stores and will retail for double their event price.

Last edited by Mr. Mayor; 12-23-2011 at 08:52 PM..