View Single Post
Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Divine Seduction Send a message via MSN to Divine Seduction Send a message via Yahoo to Divine Seduction

Old 04-12-2013, 02:24 PM

Kila grabbed his hand in a show of camradirie, he was strong, stronger than she thought. Down, but not out. "I'll ask my dad if you can stay with us, you can try for emancipation or go to the court and see what can be done to switch your legal guardian." She said this as they walked slowly down the quiet street, most students were still in school, so the roads were silent except for the occasional passerby.

When they reached her house she took a deep breath and then turned to face Trace saying, "My mom's bipolar, she um... well she wants me to be a girly girl and obsesses about it. Don't be alone with her, ever, and never ever look in her eyes. She hates men. My dad won't be home for a bit so it's cool if we chill in my room." She pulled her keys from her pocket and suddenly remembered, she'd left her car at school. "Um, scratch that we need to get back to the school I left my car! I'm sorry, wanna leave the bag here?" She asked looking at him.