View Single Post
Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator
Send a message via AIM to Iro

Old 01-05-2008, 06:41 AM

I used not to sign on my art. Though the reason why I didn't during that time was because I still do not have a decent enough signature I was happy with that I can place around my art without obstructing it too much.

Then at one point, there was a whole big issue of art thefts and art thieves going around. I got slightly paranoid at that point and start signing all my done artworks, ESPECIALLY the ones I decide is fit enough for posting (mostly in my deviantArt gallery).

Later when I am more familiar with Photoshop and started doing more CG works, I add in my site link together with my signature, so sometimes there are triple signatures on my artworks. xD;

Still, one of my artworks was just recently nicely kidnapped, down-sized, blurred (possibly in the hopes of blurring my signature enough not to be seen) and posted by someone else who had a very lovely comment about the pic 'HE drew'. I spent hours on the pencil art and he calls it a quick sketch. I felt greatly insulted at that point. It was already taken down, so I suppose that's fine.