View Single Post
Typically Untypical
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-24-2016, 07:33 PM

Caina nodded slowly. “Books are meant to be shared… so I don’t mind.” Her voice still had a slightly scared quality to it, though it was hard to tell if she was afraid of Maki or afraid to speak her mind, or both. When Maki specifically asked for the sci-fi one Caina pulled it out and handed it over. “It’s really good, it’s what inspired my interstellar paintings.” Though Caina wasn’t even sure if Maki had seen that set, they were a few years old now. Rubbing the back of her head Caina nodded. “If you would just go back to the bench then you can sit there and read and that should be still enough for me while I paint.” She then nodded again but more to herself then Maki. If she timed it properly she would start the shading right as dusk began to fall which would just be a perfect time to start that.

The colors of dusk were some of the most beautiful, and with the blond highlights in Maki’s hair the sun would light them up different colors as it began to sleep. Just the thought made Caina want to paint again so she walked over to the easel and started to get to work again, drawing in some of the back ground.