View Single Post
Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕。)

Old 06-08-2015, 06:12 PM

He sighed, closing his eyes for a moment as she spoke. Her words rolling off of him, nothing he had not heard before. He reached up, calmly and casually brushing a bit of hair from his face. "Still a foolish child" he says, "blinded by pride and things you have yet to understand." He looked at her, right in the eyes as she did him. "Verywell, go ahead and try as you might. You will fail like all the others, nothing will change" now it was his turn to look slightly bored, brushing off her threats and her drive. He had seen it all before in others, all were so arrogant and determined when they first came.

Her fire was nothing new at this point. Like all others, it would be extinguished. "I have no interest in killing you" he says, "and of course you wont be the last. Nor are you the first." He had tried to reach out, as he had tried before. But this time was like then, they were always so thick skined and headed. If she persisted, he would do what had to be done, she knew this obviously. "Though you could search forever and never find what you seek" he shrugs, "no one knows where the necklace is now. So you are wasting your time."

He turned away from her, walking over to the door. He flicked it open simply as he passed. "Go ahead and do whatever you want. It is little more than an annoyance, but your pride will not allow you to stop" he did not look back as he walked to the room across the way. Pausing at the door for only a moment. "Our next encounter will be much different however" he turned his head to look back at her slightly. His eyes cold and hardened, icy in nature as they found her's. "Next time you trespass or draw your sword at me I will show you just what kind of monster I can be" with that he disappeared into the next room over.

His words were not really a threat, more like a promise. It came with his duty to protect this place, he would do just that, even if he had no interest in drawing her blood. He would keep the twin castles safe, his home safe. Even if it meant snapping a few twigs along the way. Now alone he sighed slightly, running a hand through his hair. Foolish ideals and arrogance, rushing blindly into something she truly knew little about. She liked to act like she knew it all it seemed, or cared little. He had seen it all before. It was getting old in some cases, perhaps he himself was seeming old in response.

Perhaps he should have left long ago. No, he wouldn't even if he wanted to. Perhaps he should have given up the humanity, himself, along the way as well. Would that make it easier? Would that make all of this any less.....He frowned, glancing at the window. It was going to be dark in awhile. She needed to leave now. Or would she persist and stay, to see if the stories were true? Either way his words still stood, his vows and his duty to Alexander, the Vladamir family and himself.