View Single Post
maidenroseheart
Can I please come down? ~Simple Plan's song "Astronaut"

Old 04-15-2012, 08:29 AM

Mindy headed up the path. Down at the edge of the park before you reached the beach, she could see more people arriving. One person looked unfamiliar. He appeared to be enjoying some ice cream on his way to the beach. She shrugged and looked back the other way towards the beach. There was the group she had played volleyball with, but the two that had caused trouble - unintentionally she was sure - weren't there anymore. She frowned. Men could be so strange. She looked up ahead. For a few moments, the top of the bluff came into view. There was a girl up there painting. Mindy felt a sense of respect for the girl. She herself wasn't artistic, but she enjoyed seeing what others created. She kept walking and soon the park, the beach, and the top of the bluff were out of view.

Unbeknownst to her, the two bullies were already through the parking lot and reaching the start of the trail she was on. They paused and looked up towards where she had headed. Turning they grinned as they looked at each other with evil smiled and cracking their knuckles, they turned to follow her.

((ooc: Where and Destiny - I have spotted your characters. If you want to follow or get involved in a fight sequence, feel free to join. I like a little action and wouldn't mind this chance to get a few punches in.))