View Single Post
Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 04-15-2012, 05:35 PM

Alexa was shocked at the sudden shouting and chest pounding coming from Vincent. Sometimes drunk people seemed very insane.... "Well, I wasn't thinking about anything bad I promise." she said softly, and stopped as he pulled away from her. Watching him attempt to go threw the spinning doors she hurried after him, and put his arm around her shoulders again. "Come on... I said I would help you get home, which if you're not at your room, then I havent done that have I?" she said lightly and then pressed the button to the elevator, waiting for it to come down. "Sleep would probably be best for you Vincent... Maybe if you're rested enough I will stop by and bring you a coffee on my way home." she offered kindly. Poor guy, she felt like he was really a good person, he just had too much to drink. If this idiot knows what's good for him he better thank you again and bow at your feet... You're too kind Alexa. the voice said, making the brunette look around for the goddess until the doors to the elevator opened.

Last edited by Seer Of the Future; 04-15-2012 at 09:16 PM..