View Single Post
a91nicole
AlliKat

Old 10-07-2014, 04:40 AM

The agent was a bit let down when Labyrinth offered no response to her teasing, but she couldn't say she was surprised. He was after all, largely a computer. Had she been a woman of weaker will, she might have sulked about having a partner who seemed extremely interested in her yet completely uninterested all at once. How was that even possible? It seemed there was a way- and figuring that out is what fascinated her.

Tehra had turned back to her work, expecting the conversation to be over, but he posed her a question just as her fingers typed the first word. She turned to look at him, offering him a pleasant smile. He wasn't patronizing but he also didn't seem particularly interested either. What an odd combination. But if he'd asked the question, he probably wanted to know the answer.

"It gets my mind in the right place. Writing up the skeleton of the report helps me to focus on it. It's a process I've done ever since I started with the SFA. If I have the time to start on a report on the way to a mission, I do." Tehra shrugged, unsure if the answer would be enough for him. "If I actively think about it while writing it, it helps me to subconsciously think about all the details later. I also like to make a version for my own records." She finished.

"I have a question for you, if you don't mind me asking- why is it that you speak through the earpiece, instead of in person, when we are right next to one another?" Though the question seemed spur of the moment, Tehra had actually been wondering about it since she'd met him in his room earlier. And she had to admit, she was curious if he sounded any different when he spoke out loud.

((Agreed, sometimes short posts can be nice :) ))