View Single Post
Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 02-19-2016, 03:10 AM

"Oh... That's awful nice of you, but..." Bijou paused, trying to find her words, the way she was so quick to reject free food made Sophie worry over her a little more. "Uh.. I mean, it's too nice of you. I would be glad to join the team whether you gave me something to eat or not. I don't need any charity, I work for everything I get!"

Sophie frowned, as much as she was impressed with Bijou's skill, she wasn't very impressed by the girl's pride. Where Sophie came from, help was help, no matter who it came from. No man is an island.

"Sometimes you need a helping hand, Bijou. It's okay." Sophie said. "Besides, it's just a meal. It's not much skin off our noses if it really bothers you."

Sophie watched carefully as Bijou stood in thought for a while. Her stomach growled, which was a dead giveaway that she was hungry. Then the last time she had any food was yesterday... Morning. Then the food they offered was free.

"Alright! You've talked me into it. But know this, I'll work my hardest for you both in the tournament! You know, as a favor for the meal." Bijou smiled, "Oh, and Miss? I don't think I ever caught your name?"

"Oh!" Sophie chuckled a little, "How silly of me! I'm Sophie. I won't bother to tell you my last name, I'm of no important bloodline or anything," She looked towards Filius, ready to follow him to whatever restaurant they may take Bijou.