View Single Post
Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 05-23-2017, 10:36 PM

Nova_Alchemist: she finally let me do most of the front and the entire back. She kept saying she would help but I refused to let her. I wanted to do it. What's wrong with trying to do something new here. Anyways grass is done, I'm easily irritated today, and yea...time to get lost in my roleplays <3

Morgan spoke up "I think it's good if we all stuck together, you have your own way of thinking but we have to do what we think is best. If for some odd reason we do split up, everyone stick to the person near you." Morgan agreed with Amber "I'm going to go with Amber on this on, Come on let's check out the inside" He walked with Amber to go inside the first house as a text was sent to amber from spencer [How's things going so far? -Spencer]

Rane stayed back while she glanced about looking at the ground, the windows, houses, paths, grass, and the various places around them. For a gated community you'd think people would be out wondering what was going on or trying to revisit the scenes to create suspects or something. Then again she only knew what she saw on television with things.