Thread: Heat & Rust
View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-19-2017, 10:20 PM

Rornigoth huffed at the little white dragon as she tried to puff herself up, though he didn't totally discredit her. However, it took only another sharp word from Erwan over their mental link to get the large dragon to turn his hostile gaze away. The dragon didn't move to follow his rider like the others, but it was probably best with limited space. No, this dragon would watch over them and protect his rider without the slightest hint of mercy. Sometimes it was a marvel he took on a rider at all.

Putting on an easy smile, Erwan stopped half a step in front of Hayden as he met the other man's authority with one that matched. Where Chance had been teasing though, Erwan laced his authority with a demure politeness. "Seeing more of each other? Yes, I suppose that is an astute conclusion. After all, not many strangers travel with unsaddled dragons," he pointed out. Glancing at Hayden, he supposed he revealed the younger male's name by speaking to him earlier, but he still left it up to him to make his own proper introduction. Instead, he pulled himself tall in an almost military strict pose to stare down Chance from his own shorter height.

"I am Erwan Devenish of the Dragon Guard. We were sent to find and question a rebel dragon rider. You?" He tilted his head. There was no play in this gesture though. He meant business from the start. "I wonder just what the chances are we would meet like this...Chance."