View Single Post
Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Shadow and Ice.
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 01-06-2015, 08:39 AM

Child Branimir’s response only upset Gabriel even more. For a child to have no parents and to be living in what looked to be a lean too was just unacceptable. No child should be left to forge for itself let alone try to live in a bit of wilds. Granted the Glade was not a large as some of the forests out there but there were still wild dogs that would do a kid harm.

Stepping back Gabriel’s eyes grew wide at the young man’s strength only for them to grow wider with fear as his body stated to glow and change into the older form. Deep down something stirred as he looked over the young man, but he quickly pushed it down. He could not even think of this… this Creature in that way. Even if Branimir was human he could not be distracted by him. Gabriel had work he had to do and if this creature was in his way he had to deal with him. taking a few more steps back he tried to slow his heart.

“you want to explain what happened? Ok what happened to my stuff? Why am I here when every report I have ever had says there is no way into this place. What ARE you? Your not human.” He tired to keep the fear from his voice. Tried to gain the upper hand in the conversation that was not going the way he thought it should. Not to mention that he was feeling things looking at this Guardian that he had never felt before in his life. He might have called Branimir pretty but that was to childish of a word to use for this handsome strapping man. He shook his head trying to get the thoughts out of his head. “what have you done to me?”