View Single Post
blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play them like a lullaby, like a reason why.

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 06-12-2012, 03:39 AM

((sorry that my post is kind of lame.))

The kitchen was getting rather crowded and it seemed that a few of the others were breaking off into groups. Nathanial really wasn’t sure where to start, but of course he was still about half asleep. If it hadn’t been for the fact that he was so hungry he would still be in bed. The crown prince had noticed a woman that has been in a hurry to get something to feed her horse. Maybe following her was a good idea. It would at least give him a chance to finish waking up. The blue hair prince made his way over to where some of the fruits and vegetables were kept. He picked out a few apples and carrots. After getting what he needed to feed his two horses and have a small breakfast himself he looked for a basket to carry the items in. Spotting one on the other counter he went over and placed the items on it. “I have horses to attend to. I hope to see you all later.” The crown prince gave a sweeping bow with basket in hand before exiting the room.

Nathanial made his way toward the stables. Movement across the field caught his eye. It seemed that one of the others had decided to go out early to practice. Watching for a moment the movements seemed for vaguely familiar. If memory served him correctly the person out there alone would most likely be Princess Maiara from Iruna. He shook his head slightly, he was letting himself get distracted. It wasn’t long before he reached the stables. He entered the stable quietly. A smile appeared on his face when he heard the familiar whinny’s of Anselm and Tabea. He could hear the female who had left the kitchen earlier talking to her horse. “So I’m not the only one that does that,” he mused, not realizing he had said what he was thinking out loud

Last edited by blueblackrose; 06-18-2012 at 05:05 AM..