View Single Post
blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play them like a lullaby, like a reason why.

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 06-20-2012, 09:49 PM

Despite Maiara’s tough exterior her expression became gentle as she stared down at the man. She somewhat recognized him, but all she could recall was that he was a duke. At least he was honest about having gotten hurt. She for one hated to admit when she was injured, but of course not everyone was like that. It was a wonder that the duke hadn’t broken his nose from such a fall. There was blood though and what looked like might be a cut above his one eyebrow, but that could just be a splotch of blood from the man’s bleeding nose.

The raven haired woman opened the bag she had placed beside her. It didn’t take her long to pull out a couple of small cloths, a few bandages and a small jar of slave. Hopefully one of the people in the kitchen would be kind enough to come out with a bowl or water and help out. Maiara really didn’t care if they did or not. She would take care of everything if needed. At first she hesitated as she reached out towards the duke’s face with one of the cloths. “It looks like you’re bleeding a bit.”

((I tried not to put in too many details of the injuries that your character has Minty. If you don’t like what I put I can edit my post))