View Single Post
Aoi Kazuya
"I'm nobody, who are you?"

Old 02-05-2013, 09:56 PM

Rei nodded and only chuckled when Yusuke winked at him. The younger male was certainly interesting. He tucked his hands into his pockets when Yusuke went to intercept Hatori and Ari. It'd be nice to have a new face working around here...though if Rei really thought about it, a lot of the workers were new faces. Hmm...he guessed his reputation preceded him in this cafe as most of the new workers already knew not to be in the kitchen with him. he almost laughed again at the thought.

Ari took her hand from Hatori's when Yusuke wrapped his arm around the dark haired boy and skipped back to Rei's side, throwing her arms around the elder's middle. "We're sorry for keeping you for so long." She said, turning her head so she was looking at them. Rei had taken one hand out of his pocket and wrapped his arm loosely around the girl's shoulders and the both of them smiled at the boys, Ari's a happy smile with a sparkle in her eyes while Rei's was more gentle. "But feel free to come back soon~ And if you do get in trouble, you can tell them to come speak to me about it. I can deal with anybody." Ari nodded to add extra emphasis to her words.

Rei chuckled lightly at Ari's choice in words. "We'll see you after school hours Yusuke...and Hatori as well if you will be visiting again." he said, "And really, if you get any problems because you're late, do refer them to us. I'm sure we can find some sort of way to reason with your higher ups." Rei then disentangled himself from Ari to turn back to cleaning up the rest of the tables only to have Ari attach to his back, giggling. Rei rolled his eyes but didn't make her let go of him, instead continuing on as if he didn't have a university student attached to his back.