View Single Post
Arkeyla
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-13-2008, 09:05 AM

You'll be able to see the ones from the last FS all grown up in a day or two - I tend to get bored waiting for them to grow and do it early. It's a bad habit of mine, but when (if) the shop gets busier, and as the end of semester exams draw closer, they'll probably shift into normal growing times.

I've been thinking about a minipet as well... one to fit in the space under the writing of the certificate if you want it to go with your Mermazon, and a option to have it on it's own certificate as well for those who don't have a Mermazon or just don't want it on the cert. Not quite sure what though - was thiking maybe catfish (or mercats) and dogfish (or merdogs), but I might even come up with something totally irrelevant. You never know! Perhaps Seabugs or something... any ideas?

Still hoping for more entries into the contest. Perhaps I should PM some of the people I have gotten to know and ask them if they want to join in as well.

Wow, 5pm already! I should start thinking about dinner. My daughter will be coming home from Grandma's shortly, and I should really have something all ready for her. Maybe chicken soup, seeing as we are both sick!