View Single Post
Aimless.Wanderer
A.K.A ii-AznGurlDream-ii

Old 01-31-2015, 08:39 PM

[[Hello everyone! The RP has officially STARTED!! If you send in applications now, please PM them to me before you post something on the RP~ Thank you and have fun! ]]

Rhea was running through the large main hall of the Burhill house, stopping only to slip on her shoes and open the front door. She went flying (literally) across the street in a rush, looking at her watch. 7:30AM. "SHIT I'M GOING TO BE SO LATE!" She screamed out loud, earning her some judgmental looks from other people. She would have sassed them, but she didn't have the time today to do so.

She was already late enough waking up, she didn't want to be late for school. Unfortunately, the other girls decided they wanted to wake up late as well, and the queue to both bathrooms in the house were long enough that when she finally got a chance to freshen up, the water was freezing cold and she didn't get the opportunity to brush her teeth properly.

The first day of school just HAD to be so crappy, didn't it?

She had managed to run into the campus as soon as the gates were closing and rush into her class before the teacher noticed that she was gone. "Safe..!" She muttered to herself, trying to calm her heavy breathing and appearing as normal as possible.

"Rhea Gabrielle?"

"Here!"

"Ah yes. I hope you know that I was aware of your rush into my class, right?" She blushed a furious pink as the other students chortled in amusement. The teacher wasn't one of her favorites at all, for this particular reason.

"I'm sorry, ma'am."

"Don't do this again for the rest of the semester, do you understand?" She nodded grimly, her cheeks still a bright red as the chortling died down a little with the rap of the teacher's ruler. "Okay! Time for the pop quiz!" She breathed and took out a piece of paper. Other than that little mishap this morning, she hoped that she would be able to get through the day just fine...

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

"Hey Mr. Rhesus! Can I go to the bathroom?" An obnoxious student yelled out in the middle of his lecture. Again. George was starting to get sick and tired of this daily occurrence. He wondered when his application to Sunshine Academy would be reviewed and accepted. He had submitted an application to the school when he found an ad in the paper that they were looking for a qualified history teacher to teach the students and replace the one that they had.

"Yes you may~" He replied over his shoulder, smirking to himself when he heard the scraping of chair legs and scuffling of shoes on the tile floors. "Oh, and by the way, when you come back, why don't you tell all of us how your trip to the bathroom was, okay?" He retorted, turning around to face the boy, Tony, whose cheeks turned pink at the snarky comment. The whole class started to hoot and howl with laughter.

He was going to miss some of these kids, but other than that, he wasn't going to miss much else of this school, especially the mostly obnoxious rich students and parents. Some of the rich kids had as much common sense as an eraser, he sometimes wondered what they were doing in school.

Other then blowing their parent's allowance money on drugs.

Either way, when the last hour bell rang, he announced the homework for the class (which was met with the usual groan and/or high pitched scream of anguish) and sat back in his chair. He began to type up some grades and send some emails back to concerned parents when he received a phone call from the office.

"Hello, this is secretary Deb from the main office. You have mail waiting in the office." Her nasally voice vibrated in his ear, making him cringe.
"Okay, thanks, Deb." He replied, hanging up the phone before he could listen to her talking about her worthless husband or her numerous escapades to the tropics to get away from her life. He had the slightest (or not so slight) hint that she was hitting on him because every time they were alone somewhere, she would start talking to him about her life as if they were close friends. Not to mention her creepy looks that she would shoot across the room for no particular reason. Hell, the woman was twice his age! She should be looking for someone else. He mentally prepared himself for the awkward encounter in the office as he locked the classroom door.

Making his way to the office, there was the white and silver envelope waiting for him sure enough on the office desk. Is that what I think it is... He wondered, internally cheering inside when he saw the official seal of the school. He made limited conversation with Deb as he opened the envelope. His eyes widened as he read what was on the letter, but there were only two words that he couldn't get out of his mind.

"You're accepted!"

Last edited by Aimless.Wanderer; 02-02-2015 at 12:20 AM..