View Single Post
LoonyLunetta
Ninja like a turtle~

Old 02-06-2015, 04:57 AM

She sat gaping at the huge building in front of her. Shaking her head ridding herself of her minor anxiety attack, Emi realized her brother had taken off without her. It was so big and beautiful she couldn't help but stare at it. She ran to catch up with jazz and followed closely behind him as they made their way through the front entrance. The office wasn't hard to find and soon they had their schedules and the location of their dorms. Parting ways with Jazz, Emi headed off to her class. She went up several flights of stairs and long empty corridors before she finally found the right room. The class was nearly empty.

"Good I'm early." She mumbled to herself taking a seat near the front next to the windows, pulling out a book to read. She was hoping they wouldn't have assigned seats so she could keep this one.

Students filed in one by one taking seats and chattering to each other about their morning. One last student rushed in before the bell rang. Followed closely by the teacher who reprimanded the girl for being late to her class. The teacher began roll call and started off class with a pop quiz.

Emi finished the quiz in time to read another chapter in her book before the bell rang. Everyone emptied into the hallways all at once except for Emi who was slowly packing her things to avoid the rush. The hallways still had a few students but not many. She pulled out her schedule and headed to her next class.

Jasper watched his sister disappear behind a building. Replacing his headphones over his ears he started making his way to his first class. It wasnt much of a walk to get there but still he walked in as the bell rang. His teacher didnt seem to care much and there werent many students in here anyways so he flopped down in the front desk near the door and pulled his headphones off. Normally he wouldnt care about what was going on but this teacher seemed...odd. He watched as she was scurrying about the room putting hand drawn pictures on walls and clay trinkets on shelves too busy to even notice the bell rang, or that there were even students in the room with her. One of the students who had come in right before him spoke up letting her know it was time for class. The entire class erupted in laughter as she jumped and threw all the papers in her arms to the floor.

"Oh! Goodness me! When did you all get here?!" Jazz and a few other front row students got up and helped her pick up papers. Class proceeded a lot like it started. She kinda fumbled about talking about art and hanging pictures and dropping things here and there not noticing they hit the floor.

'This class is gonna be interesting' he thought to himself as he followed behind her picking things up as she dropped them. The rest of the class sat listening. Soon the bell rang and she finally introduced herself as Ms J. as the class was leaving.

Jazz handed her the papers he was holding for her, grabbed his stuff and headed for his next class.

Her first class was over and she blew it completely. "I KNEW I should have come a day earlier!" Mira wined to herself slouching in her chair FINALLY finished with all the things she wanted up. 'I sure hope the next class was as nice as the first' She thought as she slouched even farther into her chair. This was a free period for her which meant she could have continued decorating after her first class had she actually thought about it at the time. Now that she had nothing to do she sat back and looked around her room. It was smaller than she thought it would be but about the right size for what she needed it for.

She pulled out a drawing pad and a pencil and decided to draw until her next class was to start. She hoped the next period would go a bit smoother than the first!