View Single Post
LoonyLunetta
Ninja like a turtle~

Old 02-22-2015, 06:27 PM

Emi checked her watch. It was about time to get to their next class. She elbowed Jazz in the ribs to pull him out of his drawing world. He looked up at her as she stood and dusted herself off.

"It's almost time for class." she said in response to his grumpy face. He rolled his eyes at her and added a few finishing touches to his drawing before holding out a lazy hand for her to help him up. Grabbing it she heaved him up from the ground and started dusting him off knowing he wouldn't do it himself. Finally getting the last of the dirt off of him. she glanced over and noticed the girls they were sitting across from, had started walking toward them. Panicking she hid behind Jazz for safety tugging on his braid to let him know of the incoming danger.

Jazz felt the light tug at his braid which usually meant Emi was worried about something. He looked up to see his drawing models walking at him. He chuckled and grinned. He pulled his hair from Emi's hands, pulled her in front of him and held her there with his arms crossed in front of her so she couldn't get away.

"Good Morning ladies! My name is Jasper Merrin, but you can call me Jazz. And this is my lovely twin sister Emilia." he said resting his chin on her head "You'll have to excuse Emi she's a tad ridicul-" his stomach met her elbow. "shy." he finished gasping for breath and letting her go. He grabbed her cheek and pulled in response. In turn she responded with a punch to his arm with one hand and a smack on the back of his head with the other.

"Good lord woman you're so abusive for being 'shy'. " He said rubbing his head glaring at her.

"Sorry if we bothered you. It was just to good a shot to not draw." he said revealing his drawing of them. His grin returned, and Emi seemed to lighten up which was, according to their grandmother, Jazz's special power.