View Single Post
LoonyLunetta
Ninja like a turtle~

Old 03-11-2015, 05:39 PM

Mustering up what little courage she had Emi smiled "Jazz takes after our mother. She was an amazing artist. I personally cant draw for the life of me." Emi poked her brother in the ribs making him jump about a foot to the right. "He needs to send his work to mothers gallery but he wont." She watched as jazz righted himself, replaced his sketch book in his book bag, and nonchalantly rested his elbow on her head.

Emi returned her gaze to the girls in front of her. "Its very nice to meet you Rhea. You can call me Emi if you like. My grandmother and Jasper are the only one who usually call me Emilia. Our parents were fans of classic elegant old sounding names. Kinda makes me feel like an old lady." she said with a small giggle.

"I wont put my art in someone else's gallery. It needs to be MY gallery. I don't want to live in moms shadow I want to be at the same level as she was. You know that. And stop it your name is beautiful. Quit being so mean to mom and dad." he said lazily. He yawned and stretched his arms above his head.

His eyes flashed to the other girl for a moment "By the way Rhea who's your friend dont think I caught her name" he said his eyes back on Rhea, he figured the girl was probably as shy as Emi with the way she was holding herself he didnt want to spook her by directly asking her. Emi would suddenly turn into a mouse if someone did that to her.

Frantically setting her art pad back on her desk Mira flew from her chair and out the door. Class was going to start soon and she had completely forgotten about running to the supply room for more paper and charcoal for the rest of the days classes. She stopped herself at a dead run turned around and ran right back to her room for the map of the school. She couldn't have herself getting lost again in these endless halls of twists and turns filled with empty classrooms. She couldn't understand why they couldn't just put them all closer together for the time being there wasn't nearly enough students (that she could tell) to fill this many classrooms yet. She pushed that to the back of her mind and continued to make her way to the storage rooms.

As hard as she tried to deny it she was hopelessly lost again. 'Twice in one day' she thought patronizing herself. All the hallways looked the same. She looked down at her map and sighed. "Y'know it would be nice if they put better labeled maps on the wall with a 'You are here' spot. I thought most big buildings did. Guess they think these kids are geniuses to be able to find their way around this labyrinth." she said under her breath.

She turned a corner and finally saw a lit classroom. 'Another teacher! They may be able to help!' she thought as she scurried to the door and peeked her head in. She scanned the room. Her eyes came to rest on his name plate 'Mr. Rhesus'. He seemed to be setting up his classroom. Hesitating slightly, not wanting to startle him, she spoke up, "H-hello? Sorry to intrude but.....I'm a little lost I was wondering if you knew where the storage rooms were this map is no help at all!" she said shaking the map in her hand and smiling sheepishly.

"My name is Mira Jackobs. Its my first day here and I really don't know where I am." she said pushing her glasses back up her nose.