View Single Post
TerrenaAnimula
a little earth soul
Penpal

Old 02-20-2011, 06:13 AM

Hey!

Sorry I disappeared...no internet and having to share a computer kinda makes you do that...plus I am currently at my dad's and the only internet I can use is next door! -_- But at least it is wireless so I can hook up...but I have to carry my four-year-old laptop that is really slow...it runs the same speed as my netbook and this has more RAM and a faster processor in it too! But I can't really connect to the internet next door on it...it just fades in and out and it really slow...at home it is fine (when the internet is working so I can use my wireless...)

I've only been on Mene for a little over a year. XD So...I'm neither old or new. XD I'm just kinda here... lol

Anyway...netbook...they're nice to be portable...I would use Google Chrome on it for your internet browser because it is much faster...and I'd recommend to max out the RAM on it as well. But if all you are doing is simple stuff and not using it to game (some games are find on it, others not so much...such as farmville...it is a pain even on a fast desktop) and not using Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator...