View Single Post
Leona of the Zodiac
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Leona of the Zodiac

Old 04-03-2008, 11:15 PM

((OOoooh! I love seeing new faces :3 Someday, I hope to introduce Celepas's civilian brother, Alan. :3 Though it would be kinda funny since the poor lad has no idea what his siblings do, or that vampires even exist :P And eh, sorry this one was short. Twas my turn for a brain fart :P))

"Newspapers and biographies? Alright, I'll see what I can do. I was just... thinking the other day. I figured you could use something to keep your mind off of the guards," she added. She frowned with distatse, her glance looking accusingly towards one of the culprits.

"They like to brag in the breakroom about what they do in this room," she added, shaking her head. "Even though they should know better," she added, giving a slight sigh. She couldn't understand getting ones jollies off of a prisoner, but then she didn't understand why a lot of things were done they were around this place.

Perhaps she could have her brother Alan help with picking up a few good reads? He was in town for the week after all, and she knew he wouldn't mind...