View Single Post
ObviouslyAya
(。⌒∇⌒)。

Old 09-24-2012, 04:32 AM

In celebration of Celes Paradi, Lise was kind enough to lend me a deck of cards. But this
isn't your ordinary stack of paper used for entertainment. Oh no. These cards are special.
She told me to be very careful with them, for they're old and rumored to be magical!
(Disclaimer: I do not own any piece or part of Mene, their NPCs or their art)

The 24th to the 30th (the estimated date of event end), there will be a card game that anyone
can participate in. I'm going to try for something different each day. Simply follow the rules if you
want to play to win, there will be a lot of chance involved but maybe you'll have a stroke of luck.

Ongoing games will end at 11pm according to time in the Mene forums.
No posts made afterwards will be accepted and the next round will not
begin until I have updated the front page with the details for it~

This is not an official event thread. It's hosted and run by myself only. Meaning Mene has no hand in
things & will not be providing prizes. It also means I do this all on my own time and put a lot of work
in for my own enjoyment as well as to hopefully entertain my fellow Menewshans. Please, no drama.

Luck of the Draw is going to be based on a point system. I didn't plan ahead for this but I do
have some spare CIs and 20k, so I'll make it work! Instead of giving out prizes to however
many people participate per day, players will earn points. I haven't exactly decided top prizes
(likely 1st, 2nd & 3rd place) but know that there will be CIs, gold and possibly Celes Paradi event
items as prizes. Please do not play if you are going to be in any way a negative influence on the
games themselves or unpleasant about prizes and/or what you win.

P.S ~ If you play even one card game you will probably at least win a prize of some kind.
I plan on having a point tier similar to the one for my Butterfly Catch Boardgame.

Last edited by ObviouslyAya; 10-01-2012 at 04:23 AM..