View Single Post
Electric Dreams
Electric Dreaming

Old 10-02-2017, 09:24 PM

Nao smiled back at him "I have two sceince lessions then I have one lession of art then media" He explained to Al who was listening to him before tucking his chair under the libary table, Nao looked up at him after getting a hold of his crutches placing his arms into them taking Al's hand while resting his other hand on the handle of the crutch, his other hand returned to his other crutch and they started walking out of the libary talking.
"Thats fine with me, Oh Drake, he..he.."Nao didn't know what to say about Drake he didn't want Al thinking he was weak having to live with a doctor or somthing like that "He's just some guy I live with" He would probaby workout what Drake was sooner or later.

They parted ways to go their different sceince classes, finishing up there Nao made his was slowly outside to sit there on a bench out of the way of the other students, another lunch alone, Nao tried not to think about it sitting down getting his lunch out of his backpack, opening it up and still disapointed with the now lack of treat in it.
He then went to check his phone, students normally weren't allowed phones in school but Nao needed his, he check if there was anything from Drake.