View Single Post
finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 02-25-2013, 06:17 PM

"Alright girls less talking more walking and don't worry I'll teach you how to walk." Rena smiled and drew herself up and started walking nodding to the groundskeepers who were finishing up the last touchs. "Here we are girls." she waited as a young girl held the door open for them "Thank you." Rena said then allowed to girls to enter. "This is you're dorm you are not to go anywhere near the boys dorm without direct instruction." she gestured to the boys dorm which sat a few feet away. "You're class's will be the same of course though some of you may choose diffrent extra activities." she smiled. "The bottom floor containes the study area a snack area a small kitchen and a sewing room." she nodded to the stairs. "The second floor houses you're rooms, bathrooms and a nurses office just in case. The top floor is my rooms and my office which you can enter any time I am there which is whenever you are in the building." For breakfast you will eat in the small dinning area in the building but lunch shall be in the hall which myself or another teacher shall lead you too. You shall eat there for lunch and dinner learning the fine art of eticate. You will be woken each morning by myself or my helper." she smiled at the young girl who was trying to hid behind her. ''you will get extra points if you are already awake. Each of you will get you're own helper to dress and all that once you're dress's are finished unless of course you brought you're own in which case a girl will be opponted to you right away." she smiled at them "Any questions?"

((the servants are going to be invisible))