View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-26-2016, 04:00 AM

Misty chuckled behind her hand, but didn't get a chance to respond. Jonah reached the bar in time to hear Jae's last question and scowled down at Raz. "Ask him. He's the one that came up with it." Although they all knew just where the name spawned from.

As if sensing the gaze on him, Raz tilted his head up to grin, matching Jonah's expression with pure confidence. "Of course we're a fruit cocktail!" the wild haired man exclaimed, jumping up from his stool. "I was born a raspberry and always shall be. It's the thing which my parents gifted me with."

"His last name," Misty muttered in explanation. Raz shot her a look despite the fact she felt sure she only spoke loud enough for Jae to hear. A second later though, Raz grabbed Jonah around the neck and noogied the taller man's hair, driving a finger into the neat swirl in the center of his hair.

"And this guy has been a blueberry head since 8th grade. I mean, look at it even though it doesn't fit the rest of him at all! Misty, she's peachy and isn't Grey just like a strawberry? So cute! We're all exactly like fruit, ya see. I knew it the first time I saw them," he exclaimed, gesturing to each of the band members. "Peach, blueberry, strawberry, raz--that's how you get a fruit cocktail!"

Misty dropped her head against the bar.