View Single Post
M i r o
Comatose

Old 09-03-2015, 03:17 PM

?? Not yet. I had to switch to a computer.

---------- Post added 09-03-2015 at 11:27 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by xuvrette View Post
My place... I don't think they are this artistically aware.
We are not developED country, merely developING. Art is not priority.

You sure did hear about all those problems.
I am so coward to the point I am stuck depending on my local art store on which art stuff they decide to carry. x.x
I so wanted to buy a few things that are over at US. :<
So far I have only found 4 online art store here locally, and 1 recently closed down don't know why, one is under construction for quite some time... even so, the items they carry are nothing compare to Blick and such art stores.
Oh. Well, its not just art that you have that problem with.
That's like everyday business. Just a lot of unknowns.

It can happen in trading routes, bartering, taking loans, giving loans, contracting workers to develop, etc.
Scammers/Cons/Corruption go everywhere.

I actually see it and read it from time to time. It's happening less frequently. I watch the artists that these things are happening to. They have a public blacklist of the trouble markers and scammers they get and I copy/paste their names to block them to protect myself.

ah. I would definitely suggest buying art things during the Holidays. That's when everything is usually marked down 50%-70%-off. And use retailmenot (the online coupon site) and search for whatever site you're using to get promotion codes for an extra $5-10$ off an item or free shipping. It helps a lot. Even though I live in the US, without the IS shipping, there are things that are way overpriced sometimes.

idk what stores you'd be interested in? or what art supplies you're looking for?
I like Hobby Lobby, Michaels and Joann.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadsvich View Post
@Miro: Oh? A chibi for me? > u<
So looking forward to it~ * u*
As well as the other chibis you'll be doing for the other two~
A chibi for 3!
That rhymed xDDD

fufu ~ <3
I will be workin' on them soon!

Last edited by M i r o; 09-03-2015 at 03:34 PM..