View Single Post
chocomokochoco
BMTH- Can't you fell my heart Xx
Send a message via MSN to chocomokochoco Send a message via Yahoo to chocomokochoco

Old 06-09-2011, 07:21 PM

Willow nodded with a smile "I've heared of those books before..somewhere but i'm not sure where..I don't think I've read them though.."Willow said not sure if she had read them or not.Hearing that Alizarin was coming she almost jumped for joy "Yay!! Thats great thank you soo much! Your the best!"She exclaimed her eyes going big at what she just said,Willow went bright red.

Following Stella out of the big woodern doors she smiled knowing she should say something "Uhmm Lady Stella Thank you so much for doing this for me..It means a lot and it's very kind of you."She said shyly looking at all of the pretty looking shops with the big hats,jewelry/earings and big fuffy dresses.They all looked so gorgous,she wondered which shop they were going to go into, but feeling alittle guilty that She'd sort of dragged Alizarin to the shops with her for her own selfish needs looking back at Him Willow gave a apologetic look "I'm sorry I sort of forced you to come along when you didn't want to..I'm so sorry.."She whispered to him biting her lip.