Thread: Marked for Dead
View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 01-17-2015, 04:19 AM

Because he wasn't looking, Percy missed the smile. Either way though, he felt more comfortable talking to Kallen. He snorted. "Oh, my cousin is very smart. Just effed up." He knew Kallen meant it differently, but he couldn't help but point the fact out. "And ya know what? I don't blame him." Because Percy knew what changed Alex from his cousin into a gang leader. Maybe he shouldn't be talking about this, but in a way, he didn't care if he told a total stranger Alex's every weakness. But that wasn't true either. Then he'd really be alone.

Turning his eyes, he regarded Kallen for a minute. "Didn't you say you were eighteen or something. You're awful mature for it. Probably more than me," he added in a mutter not meant to be heard. He didn't think lofty about people like that. He didn't try to understand or respect them, except when he remembered his mum. But then, those memories were so old now. "I wonder, if you don't believe in God, do you believe in anything? What keeps you waking up every morning?"