View Single Post
Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 02-10-2008, 11:31 AM

Daily Raffle

How many tickets: 11
How much does each ticket cost: 10g
Prize: Jackpot (up to 100g)** + 3 pictures from Seito (within Seito’s ability to draw of course. If you ask for something too complicated, it won’t come out good)
How is Winner determined: Random Generator (mostly Gaia)

** If, at the end of the day, not all 11 tickets have been bought the winner will only receive current pot. (i.e. if only 5 tickets have been bought, then winner shall receive 50g + 3 pictures). If all 11 tickets have been bought, then winner will get 100g and 10g goes to Seito’s quest fund.

How does Daily Raffle Work?
Simple. There are 11 tickets. Each ticket costs 10g.
Raffle is pulled at the end of Seito’s day or when all 11 tickets have been bought.
10g (if all 11 tickets have been bought) will go to Seito’s quest fund. (Seito is poor!)
3 pictures can be anything. OC, Avi, and will most likely be colored. Be warned that Seito can only draw so well, and anything out of my skill level isn’t probably gonna come out good. Seito prefers Avi…

Rules
You may only buy 1 ticket a round
You may only win 2 times
You will not pout, get angry or yell at Seito if you lose
If you do not include a message when sending the donation, Seito will not know! Thus you will not receive a ticket! SEND A MESSAGE!
Send the donation to Seito. ^^

Form:
Code:

SUPPORT THE JELLYFISH! I WANT A TICKET!
Username:
 I WILL send a message when making donation and understand that I will not receive a ticket if I do not send add the message.
Tickets.