View Single Post
Eastriel
(。☉౪ ⊙。)

Old 04-18-2014, 10:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythos View Post
Aw yeeah! Easty is kicking off a springtime party of her own~

What is your favorite part of this time of year?
Hello mythos.
I loveee that it will soon be summer, I love the light so it is nice to have so much of it, I just feel so much happier and calmer when there is light and I love the sun upon my back, it just feels fantabulous. Also I'm afraid of the dark so that probably has some baring upon my bias of summer. Summer just seems such a care free time, and it is exciting that it is nearly here.

What about you.

Also I have seen some of your art floating about the place. It is stunning my dear! How much does it cost to commision you? I bet it is a bomb! >.< And rightly so its gorgeous....
That is if you are taking commissions currently.

And my second question back to you.
What do you do for a living? :)

---------- Post added 04-18-2014 at 11:29 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nephila View Post
Ahh here is a nice little thready. :D

I'm awaiting my bf so we can go out for supper.
Where are you going out for dinner, anywhere exciting or swanky? Or any special occaision? Have you been together long?

Also I'm kinda watching all those people like you, cara, amane and poet who have lots of gold. As I am watching the gold slowly decrease for raffle entries and all the new yummy recolours in the shops!

I am in love with this event! Like we don't need all the currency and special items, just different interesting things to do and exciting prizes is more than enough for me. I don't know, I just feel pressured when there is too much to do you know?

---------- Post added 04-18-2014 at 11:43 PM ----------

LumpySpacePrincess:
llonka:
Antagonist:

---------- Post added 04-18-2014 at 11:46 PM ----------

hummy:
HIM_ROCK: