View Single Post
ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 06-30-2015, 04:13 PM

Keeping her eye on the jackal, the creature seemed to keep Inara on her toes. Something about the way it whipped her around earlier, even if it meant no harm, it didn't sit well with the pixie. Her eyes then fell back to Anke as she started talking again, showing the group a series of weird markings that were on her arm.

As the girl went on explaining what she saw and heard, the blonde looked about her arms and legs. She didn't see anything, but the rest of the story matched up to what she had gone through earlier. She tried to recall what had happened, but nothing came to mind right away. She remembered the earring burning her, could that sensation have been it? Looking at her palm though, it was clear.

Inara turned to Roy as he started talking about what he saw, or more, what he didn't. She was confused as to why the boy would be there if he hadn't been called, well, other than tagging along with his brother. He didn't really seem to be buying all of it either, just humoring what was going on? The blonde nodded to herself, yeah, that seemed about right, just humoring the situation and those involved.

Burning, burning, she thought to herself as the other continued to go on about what they saw and/or felt. One arm wrapped around her waist, the woman rested her other elbow on it, hand stroking her chin. Her mind was clearly off in other places as the other brother started talking, though she heard him mention his chest. "Chest?" She said aloud, though more talking to herself. She shook her head right after though, "No, it wasn't there." She then snapped her fingers, "That's it!"

"Hey," she then said louder to the group, if they hadn't already been looking at her for the conversation she had been holding with herself. "Can you check something for me, I wanna know if my mark is on my back." Her hands then grabbed the hem of her shirt up and she started to pull it up, once her belly was exposed to the group she turned around. Before it got much further than that though, someone stepped up and stopped her from exposing her upper half.

"What?" She asked, confused, as she lowered her shirt back down. She then heard a voice asking about Seran. "If he's the jackal, I'm outta here then," she stated, her eyes trailing to the dark creature that seemed to be faining more attention.