Thread: Trouble
View Single Post
JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 12-28-2016, 10:41 AM

He chuckled on the inside as he could see her determined not to lose track of what he was handing her and how much of it, along with following his constant telling her how to control the temperature. He honestly did not think she would be able to do it, but once she put in the last ingredient and it let out a small whistle out, as it released gasses quickly into the air, then changed from a clear brownish color to a dark blue. He couldn't help the small frown that came to his face, 'She did it.' if she had messed it up it would have turned into a nice chemical reaction and exploded into a black smoke up into her face, nothing bad would have happen as Mr. Shaw said, but it would have left her with a nice blackish face all day. Looking at the flask, "Very well. It worked just like I thought." then looked to her, "You do one now and I'll put it together." Now that he got her all flustered, he wondered if he had mixed her all up as well, "Don't use your notes." he challenged her, "I didn't." He smirked at her.