View Single Post
M i n u x e
Jiggly Jell-o

Old 09-11-2016, 01:50 AM

{Ok, so now I have to wait until Aya, Burne, and the goblins go before I can go again because I did both my surprise round and first round actions}
{Didn't know I added my strength bonus to melee damage rolls, thanks for telling me. I will do that from now on}

Free action: Jolmah stares at the goblin's lifeless body and a small grin appears on her face. Smashing goblins was a delight after the boring morning they had.
She then shook her morningstar a few times to remove some of the blood and bones that were stuck on it.
{Hopefully also a free action} Jolmah turned her attention to the spear on the ground. She stomped as hard as she could on it, breaking the shaft in half. This was a precaution in case one of the other goblins picked it up and used it. She knew that goblins were usually dim-witted, but in this large group of goblins there may be a leader who was smarter than the rest.

{If it isn't a free action to break the spear then I may choose to do that next round, unless the goblins move out of my reach on their turn}