Thread: Say I Do, Alibi
View Single Post
Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 08-01-2017, 04:11 PM

He cursed silently as she stopped him before he slipped out the door but turned a smiling face on her to keep up their show. He tried not to flinch away from her touch or let his eyes darken at her words. "That sounds like a fantastic plan."He mused out loud, "I'll get as far as I can in the wedding plans to take care of the current needs, and if I have time to spare perhaps I'll get started on those plans. Depending on how busy you get here tonight of course." He shivered as he returned the kiss and the sentiment, breathing out a breath stolen "I love you too." With a shake he nodded and returned his lazy grin to his face. "Of course I won't babe. I'm an expert in my field. I'll see you later."

With a smile he finally strode out the door and headed back down the sidewalk towards his apartment, not even glancing over at the police still stationed across the street on their worthless stake out. He whistled as he spun his umbrella around on its string, planning out the evening and getting exciting about returning to his real baby. That beautiful headquarters of a computer that did anything he asked it to. Meer minutes later he stuck his key in the door to his flat and paused. Why did she have a ring ready for this if it was a ruse? And where the heck am i going to get my own ring to go with it. He cursed lightly and entered his place, locking the door behind him and heading straight up to his headquarters.

A few quick keystrokes later and he had the computer unlocked and feeding him information at rapid speeds in a comfortably large screen to watch them from instead of his tiny phone screen. Nothing of note came up to indicate that the Fox had been framed, but he put feelers out in his web to track any information that came up on the missing black pearls. With nothing interesting happening he set to work photoshopping and falsifying pictures for their lovers photo album.