View Single Post
TearRose
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-10-2012, 05:57 AM

"Ya, you were cautious alright," Emily giggled a little. She didn't make any mention of his wanting to keep distance. She understood that times were tough and very few people could be trusted. The girl learned that lesson several years ago when her home and family were attacked. She glanced down at her legs as the memories came rushing back.

Hearing the man's question, the female pressed her lips together, fighting off the unsee-able pain before she spoke. "I'm not all that sure actually. This building in particular is empty, but very nice. It has a bed and running water if you wish to get clean. Anyways, I'm just traveling through," the girl smiled at the statement.

A slight breeze blew past the two as Emily looked the man over again. He was not like any man she's seen before, though most of them were the type to kill on sight. He was almost beautiful with little damage to his face at least. She could not see the rest of him but she didn't mind at all. In fact, Emily was a little jealous that he had a coat to cover up when it gets cold. What little skin she did have was half exposed and it was rather difficult to find anything in the way of necessities.

"I'm Emily by the way,"
she chimed in.