View Single Post
MoonRose
I'm just a girl, one of the greatist mysteries you'll find in this world.

Old 11-05-2011, 03:39 AM

The play of emotions on that beautiful face which hovered slightly above his own, was quite entertaining to watch.

Talis couldn't help but find himself amused at the way this fellow went so easily from being curious, to confused, to looking like a hopeful child which he could admit without hesitation was rather unexpected but cute.

"I don't see anyone else here, do you?"
He made a point of looking around the ally a couple of times before his attention returned to his new companion, the ghost of a smile quirking at the corner of his mouth. "You're curious, you want to know about me as much as I find myself wanting to inquire about you. So unless I read wrong and you weren't just hoping that I'd come out and ask you to accompany me, then naturally the only conclusion is that I meant you."

A sophisticated statement to say the least. The Valkov twins were known for their smooth ways of talking and being prone for casting off flattery, however Talis was always the more serious of the two and never said anything that he thought to be untrue.

His words weren't meant to sound as if a threat, but he knew that they so obviously could be taken as such and felt the need to try and put his new friend at ease a little more.

Raising his hand and lightly running his fingers through the silver tresses that marked the front of the other males hair, he made the gesture somewhat lingering while he spoke again. "You can relax, my friend. I'm not prone to eating that which I find appealing to the eye, or anything remotely living for that matter. Human or otherwise." He let the last word slide out easily, then dropped his hand. "Be as you were, there is no danger from me."