View Single Post
Zweres
'nanaface

Old 12-09-2007, 02:54 AM

Menewsha Trivia - Winter Edition!

Good evening, afternoon, or morning - welcome aboard to the Christmas event! Gather up to the fireplace, for some fun and enjoy the atmosphere here. Here, Trivia Masters Ferra and Zweres will be asking questions of all genre, and if you stay and give a effort, you can perhaps win some marvelous pixels to dress up in! Before we get to the actual trivia - there will be a few ground rules established so we can ensure that this will be a fun event for everyone, and a few bits of information that could be used to get to know us a bit.

Hosts - Zweres and Ferra! (Ask them if you have questions regarding Trivia!)

Welcome aboard! Zweres has been a member of Menewsha for a while, and he has loved every moment of it! You can most likely spot me around the Exchange, Quest, Charity, and Avatar Chat forums, so if you see me around, don't worry. I don't bite around Christmas - a jolly time of the year where the celebration comes alive.

Greetings! My name is Ferra. ^^ I've been a Mene member for many months, though you might not have seen me much before. I hangout most often in the Fresh Meat or Art forums, but I hop around the site when I get the chance. I'm more than happy to talk to anyone who drops me a line, so don't hesitate to chat! <3 And happy holidays to you all!

Now you that that bit of information about us - lets continue on to some fun!

Last edited by Zweres; 12-23-2009 at 05:22 AM..