View Single Post
llonka
Momma to the Crazies!

Penpal

Old 04-19-2014, 12:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eastriel View Post
I have issues with organised religion, I just think as long as you live your life well, and are honest and kind, and live to the best you can, then I think if there is a higher power or creator, he will be more than proud of you.

Pfft you are in no way ugly, you have the sweetest face. I think you have got in the cycle like i recently did of not doing anything and feeling content in not doing anything. Its a horrible cycle and it is a bitch to break, but once you do hunni youll start feeling so much better I promise, you have my support.

Llonka you need to get out there and go to these games and support them and show them how proud you are of them! This is the perfect opportunity to break your cycle!!!!
He might need to have his ears syringed, I had a double ear infection once and it was horrible cause I couldn't hear anything it was proper disorientating.
Weirdly I quite enjoyed the syringing experience, I think it was because I had been in discomfort for a long while and it was just like scratching an itch you couldn't reach.
I kinda feel the same way. This class is looking at the bible as a literary piece, not the religious part of it.

Thank you. some days are better than others, today is one of those where I just would rather not see my reflection.

He did get it cleaned out, but it hurt him. Poor guy. I always troubles with my ears too.

I don't go to the games because I don't like all the people. Too many people yelling at their kid to kick the ball. I also don't like being outside and getting sun/wind burnt. :P

Last edited by llonka; 04-19-2014 at 12:10 AM..