View Single Post
Eastriel
(。☉౪ ⊙。)

Old 04-19-2014, 12:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirin Rosenbaum View Post
Hey everybody. How are you all doing? I hope you are all doing well. Feel free to ask me questions. I will answer them to the best of my ability.
Hello kirin my sweetie, sorry it took me so long to get to replying to you, long posts take a bit of a longer time, I hope you are well. I love being asked questions I don't know why I just find it interesting to see what it is that people are all curious about.

---------- Post added 04-19-2014 at 01:10 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadami View Post
ummm welll... I can't stand her. She's mean and insane. I'm pretty sure she's had alzheimers or something my entire life. She's incredibly old fashioned and likes to yank on my hair as an affection thing But I do still love her since she's my grandmother.

I'm still going to try to get out to see her though with my mom on Sunday. We were going to go today, but I'm still crazy sick. :3
Well then if you do not like her it should be much easier to manage. Just make sure you make your peace with her and all will be well.

Oh no! What are you ill with

---------- Post added 04-19-2014 at 01:11 AM ----------

PLEASE NOTE

I have to go now, but if I have sent a message to you here please feel free to reply, just make sure YOU PING ME so I see it.