View Single Post
Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 03-17-2018, 03:34 AM

When Daisy heard there was a movie theater her eyes brightened and she smiled a genuine smile for a change. Daisy loved movies. She collected hundreds of them on VHS, even though no one used VHS anymore. She still loved them. Daisy looked at Tom, as if asking for approval.

"I wouldn't mind." Tom smiled. Daisy wanted to fist pump, but she kept her composure. "What do you think, Daisy? Wanna go see a mov-"

"Yes!" Daisy spoke for Tom even finished. Daisy loved movies, not only were they pretty low key and didn't require much talking, but she loved watching movies. Everything about movies made Daisy excited. "I mean... yeah, I don't mind." Daisy gave a sheepish smile as she tried to hide her embarrassment. But Tom simply patted her shoulder and smiled.

"I guess movie it is, then! I think I know the way to the theater!" He said. Tom was just as excited as Daisy. He, too, loved movies. He should, after all, he was an actor. But Tom liked to talk, so being quiet for two hours may prove to be difficult. Still, it wasn't his vacation, it was Daisy's and anything that she wanted to do, he would do with passion and gusto.