View Single Post
crunky
Ping me Baby!

Old 08-18-2011, 08:56 PM

I totally understand that! It always seems that when you get a little bit ahead, something comes along and pushes you back. I try to console myself with the fact that at least I had the money to pay it and didn't have to go into debt. Unfortunately, we were not prepared for the tires, but they wouldn't pass inspection without them so I had to do it or I couldn't get to work legally which would compound the problem. xD We try to set aside so much each month to prepare for vehicles expenses but I think we had maybe 1/5 of that amount set aside so it's gonna have to come from somewhere else. I am fortunate that I love sardines because they are a cheap but yet healthy lunch item. I don't want to eat junk and then end up spending more on health problems so sometimes you just have to get creative. xD We also have a garden so that has been helping now that things are growing. I can't tell you how much zuccinni we have eaten! xD We shop at Costco for certain things but that is only because we get a membership free through work and I still price everything out comparing ounce for ounce to see if it really is a deal.

by the way, the slippers look great! ^_^