View Single Post
Damia Flagg
(^(エ)^)
Penpal

Old 02-12-2017, 01:25 PM

No I didn't make those. It was just a picture I had on photobucket from years ago when I did the online birthday parties. Figured I should use a few of the stuff from there.

Miscreant made me some orange cranberry bread yesterday. It was so good. I think we ate half of the loaf.
We both like it because its not overly sweet. One of the ladies at work has made me some the last 2 years, I get special treatment because of the nut allergy. Everyone else gets some bread with nuts, she makes mine separate & apparently this year Adder also got a loaf of the orange cranberry.
I had teased her saying Miscreant was standing at the door wanting to know what was in the foil when I brought it home. I said he could smell it before I even pulled into the driveway. Truthfully he did ask what was in the foil & I told him it was mine. :P He got the first piece of the bread. He likes it so much that he would eat the entire loaf if I would let him. He has never been one for sweets. I like sweets way too much so I do share stuff with him that I get at work.
She brought cookies in Friday & told me I couldn't have any because they had pecans in them.