View Single Post
TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 08-26-2016, 09:29 PM

The Warlock's Attic
(An event art shop)

Welcome, one and all, to The Warlock's Attic, an event art shop! I'll warn you all now, I have no idea what the hell I'm doing here, as this is the first time I've tried making an art shop. Ever.

~Arts~

I'll do avatar art and OC artwork. If it's an OC, some sort of reference would be helpful; whether it's a ref that's already been drawn or a dream avatar pic doesn't matter, as long as I've got something to go on [:3]. If it's avatar art, specify if it's your current avatar or a dream avatar so I can save a pic of it to use as a reference!

For what sort of art to expect, here's a link to my DeviantART account: Hikari-Hellion's dA

~Pricing~

-Headshot (lineart): ~200g OR 5 medals
-Headshot (full color): ~250g OR 6 medals

-Waist-up (lineart): ~300g OR 7 medals
-Waist-up (full color): ~350g OR 8 medals

-Chibi (lineart): ~150g OR 3 medals
-Chibi (full color): ~175g OR 4 medals

-Add people: Add 50g OR 1 medal per person.

Also don't be afraid to haggle! Do my prices seem a little high or low? I'm not against haggling for the best price, and as I've got no idea how to price my art, the feedback would be a HUGE help!

~Payments~

I'll accept payments by trade or donation, it doesn't matter to me.

To place an art order, just use this form here (minus the spaces):

SPOILERX

@ TaiyoTsuki ;

[ B ]Username:[/B]

[ B ]Headshot, wasit-up, or chibi:[/B]

[ B ]What do you want drawn?[/B]

[ B ]References (if needed): [/B]

[ B ]Any other stuff I missed in the form goes here:[ / B ]

~Other Stuff That Should Be Mentioned~

-Follow Menewsha's ToS
-Feel free to chat~
-By default, I'll be putting all the drawings I do during the event up in a montage on deviantART. If you don't want your pic in the montage, let me know!

~ART GIVEAWAY RAFFLE!~
This is exactly how it sounds; I'm hosting an art giveaway/raffle in the thread! All you need to do to enter is buy something; once, that's it! No extra fees to get your ticket. At the end of the event I'll put all the numbers into an RNG and shuffle them up for the winners!
What will the people win? Three people will get a full-body, full-color art done of whatever they like; OC, avatar, dream avatar, whatever.

Last edited by TaiyoTsuki; 08-26-2016 at 09:41 PM..