View Single Post
Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 05-17-2016, 04:31 AM

Barrett stepped towards the guy, a grin stretching on his face, since the man hadn't proven openly hostile, "Uh, I'm Basil. Basil Barrett but you can just call me Barrett or BB, no use bothering with the first name. I don't really answer to it unless it's my mom, ya know." He said, a nasal quality dominant in his voice, stretching out a hand to shake. The actions in direct contrast with the leather jacket and piercings. He seemed like a puppy eager to play with a new toy.

"I didn't mean to intrude on your, um, studio," he said, grimacing slightly, but still looking unrepentant. "I'm new in town and, well, it's all kinda boring, ya know, so I thought I'd try out these woods. And a, uh, abandoned shack was too good to pass up. But I guess it really isn't so abandon, huh?" he scratched at the back of his head, once again looking more like a puppy than the tough street kid he tried to be. "What's your name?" he asked, eager to befriend someone who seemed to prefer hiding out in the woods than being part of the small city. This person had to have an interesting story.

Last edited by Wings of Writing; 05-17-2016 at 04:54 AM..