View Single Post
Froggy
«<(^-^)>»

Old 12-02-2014, 12:21 PM

Please copy and paste this into this thread and this charity will help you^.^ (Will send items after you have at least FIVE POSTS) TAKE OUT THE SPACES BETWEEN COLOR AND THE = <~ WHEN YOU COPY PASTE THE FORM SO THAT IT POSTS IN COLOR ^.^ NEW USER HELP FORM USERNAME: Froggy JOIN DATE: 11/27/14 GENDER OF CLOTHING YOU WANT: "PICK ONE (_) SET ~> (Girls shirt AND shorts/OR skirt) (Girls dress) (also pants for girls, specifically a green/black checkered pair for around 600. I would describe better, buy I.can't remember store name or pant name.) "may receive extras upon available stock" FAVORITE COLORS: (anything frog, green of course, but I love the whole Crayola box) ABOUT ME: (I'm Froggy it's been my nickname since I can remember. I have a healthy obsession for frogs. I like animals of all kinds, but not sure I'd like them on my pro. Unless it's a holiday of course, that's cute and so cool! I have a balance between dark and light. So goth is faboluso and my light shines sweetly in goth. I'm very talkative, loving, caring,.a giver naturally, obviously a pleaser, but I have a fiesty, caliente, crazy, twisted joker side. Gizmo has said that nobody uses her charity forum, so I've just busted that cherry! *giggles* Thanks for inviting me.

Now lets see if this works! Tehehe TESTING..TESTING