Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandrus Gambino
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dare
I know, let me think now T___T;;

How long will I live for?
How many children will I have?
... Pick? x_x
x_x... I'm pretty sure I put in "Questions asking for advice" somewhere up there... You know like "How should I go about my career" or something like that... x_x
Sorry! I just had a quick shower there; my brain was all fuzzy @WW@;;;

Okay then! How should I go about my career?

I don't know what career I want, but any advice to offer; maybe help me in that sense~
Okay... Here we go @_@

Main:
The Lock: This represents that you're locking youself up in a social shell. You're either very timid, don't show emotions very well, or don't show your real emotions to other people... Try being more open @_@. Also, this represents unlocked potential.

Clues:
The Windy: Represents drifting. Are you drifting from clique to clique? Or perhaps you can use your charm to make new friends (Though, still being able to hide what you REALLY think)

The Sand: Broken, small, tiny tiny peaces of earth. Your thoughts are way too scattered and you should try focusing on one thing at a time.

The Twin: Represents duality. In relation to the windy, it means that you're being... well, not being truthful to your friends/family about something. In relation to the sand, it means that while you seem to be focusing on one thing, you're actually thinking about another and this makes it hard for you too concentrate. Once again, try to learn concentration

Answer:
The Storm: Trouble is brewing in the horizon, but perhaps, this is exactly what you need to get your thoughts together. Try to resist the surge of ideas that come with this emotional storm and try focusing on one project at a time.