View Single Post
Alexandrus Gambino
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-29-2007, 10:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celria
Oh clow card readings! I own some oracle cards myself if you want me to give you a little three card spread yourself.

I'll ask the cards if they have any advice for me regarding my current semester of university work. <33
I'd love the reading. Now... Here we go... Maybe we should turn this thread into "Fortunetellers United"

Main:
The Silent: It is a card of mystery. Mystery relates to excitement. On the other had, The Silent can also mean a quiet, boring place. Hopefully, you can try to liven up your semester by doing some school activities.

Clues:
The Sleep: Aaahh... Sleeping inside a classroom. What a classic way to pass the time. You also got the Earthy and Flower cards. Perhaps this means that if your school has a camping excursion, you should join?

The Earthy: The Earthy is a cool, feminine card related to the moon. It is also a motherly aspect. Perhaps you will have enough time to tutor people who know less than you do and play as mother to them.

The Flower: Wow, another feminine card. You're just the epitome of womanhood, aren't you? The Flower's robust colors represent creativity. You, perhaps will have a burst of creativity while at camp. Tell me, does your camp give you hands-on arts and crafts experience?

Answer:
The Erase: The Erase. Things start disappearing for you. Like old enemies, or old friendships even. Try not to let go of the good things. If you do happen to let go, try to get them back, since you never know how much something matters to you until you lose it.